Woodinville hosted by Woodinville Wine Country
The ‘Add to basket’ function is for payment of the trip administration fee. Only use this function if you have received a confirmation email with instructions to do so. You can register to attend the trip below. If you have any questions, please contact Belinda Eaton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This special opportunity for MW students is hosted by Woodinville Wine Country, a unique wine-tourism region that grows no grapes of its own but serves as the storefront for pouring and selling wines.
This pre-seminar weekend educational course will take a dive into exploring the business of wine from the perspective of the global market place and understanding the how and the why of the consumers perspective. Representing 126+ wineries from 19 AVA’s across the state, this gateway to Washington wine sees nearly 800K wine tourists a year come through a small town that is only 12 sq miles in size. This day-and-a-half session will include Workshops, Experience, and Discussions on:
- Understanding DTC Sales Segmentation
- Decoding quality assessments: The role of ratings in selling wine, from the lab to the tasting panels.
- Creating the right product line for the right sales channel.
- Understanding how to create an effective business plan.
- Wine Tasting (Comparing wines of the PNW and the Old World wines that inspired them)
- Exploring the Urban Tasting Room Experience
- And more
If you have been selected for this trip, please book your hotel here.
Further details are available on the registration page here. Final schedule to be announced soon. If you have questions, please contact Belinda Eaton (Marketing and Communications Manager, IMW), email@example.com.
Date and Time
Start: 4 February 2023
End: 5 February 2023